Join me weekdays from 12-3pm!
How much would you pay to go on a date with 91-year-old BETTY WHITE? Because this is your chance: A "date with Betty" is being auctioned off on eBay, with the proceeds going to charity. The current bid is $5,100. Bid here!
The winner will get a round-trip ticket to L.A., V.I.P. tickets to the Morris Animal Foundation Gala of Hope: An Evening with Betty White, a one-night stay at the hotel (where the event is being held) and a seat at Betty's table.
A new survey asked people to name the signs you're getting old. Here are the top 15. So if these don't apply to you, you're NOT as old as you think . . .
1. Feeling stiff.
2. Groaning when you bend down.
3. Saying, "It wasn't like that when I was young."
4. Saying, "Back in my day.
5. Losing your hair.
6. Not recognizing any songs in the Top 10.
7. Hairy ears, bushy eyebrows, and extra nose and facial hair.
8. Hating noisy bars and restaurants.
9. Talking a lot about your joints, or your day-to-day aches and pains.
10. Forgetting people's names.
11. Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort over style.
12. Thinking cops, teachers, and doctors look young.
13. Falling asleep in front of the TV.
14. Needing an afternoon nap.
15. Finding you have no idea what young people are talking about.
Here I am with my two kiddos! Julianne is four and Gehrig is 16 months! It was a great Father's Day!
The country's newest Miss USA is leaving a white collar job behind for the glamour and excitement that goes with her new role — and she can't wait.
Moments after she was crowned at the Planet Hollywood hotel-casino on the Las Vegas Strip Sunday, Connecticut accountant Erin Brady said all she could think about was letting her bosses know she won't be coming in tomorrow. Or ever again.
As her family and fiancee looked on, Brady beat out other beauties from every U.S. state and Washington D.C. to take the title, accepting the crown from outgoing queen Miss Maryland Nana Meriwether.
She wore an orange bikini with a matching halter-top as she strutted to the Jonas Brother's "Pom Poms." Later, she donned a strapless gown with a spangled golden corset and long white train.
Get the full story from ABC news here.
"Man of Steel" had a huge opening weekend, making $125 million since Thursday. That breaks the record for the biggest June opening weekend ever. It's also the second best opening for the year, with only "Iron Man 3"doing better.
As for how it compares to the other Superman movies, that's more than double the $52.5 million "Superman Returns" made when it came out in 2006. And almost as much as the $134 million that CHRISTOPHER REEVE'S "Superman" made during its entire theatrical run back in 1978.
The SETH ROGEN comedy "This Is the End" made a respectable $20.5 million in 2nd place. Here are this week's Top 10 movies:
1. (NEW) "Man of Steel", $113 million. Up to $125 million since Thursday.
2. (NEW) "This Is the End", $20.5 million. Up to $32.8 million since Wednesday.
3. "Now You See Me", $10.3 million. Up to $80 million in its 3rd week.
4. "Fast & Furious 6", $9.4 million. Up to $220 million in its 4th week.
5. "The Purge", $8.2 million. Up to $51.8 million in its 2nd week.
6. "The Internship", $7 million. Up to $31 million in its 2nd week.
7. "Epic", $6 million. Up to $95.4 million in its 4th week.
8. "Star Trek Into Darkness", $5.7 million. Up to $210 million in its 5th week.
9. "After Earth", $3.8 million. Up to $54.2 million in its 3rd week.
10. "Iron Man 3", $2.9 million. Up to $400 million in its 7th week.
Click the picture to see tons of pictures from the event taken by Dennis J. Norwood!
ROBERT DOWNEY JR. is in Massachusetts filming a new movie, and Heather Denno brought her one-and-a-half-year-old son Jaxson to meet him, because the kid is a HUGE Iron Man fan.
Unfortunately, Jaxson didn't realize he was just meeting Tony Stark . . . and the disappointment CRUSHED him. He started bawling right there in front of Downey . . . who had to talk him down.
Back in 2010, Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife Tish split up over rumors that she was cheating with Bret Michaels. Billy even filed for divorce.
But Tish and Bret denied the affair, and Billy and Tish eventually patched things up.
Unfortunately, the patch didn't hold. This time Tish is the one who filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.
She wants spousal support, and for Billy Ray to pay her attorney fees. She also wants full physical and legal custody of their 13-year-old daughter Noah. Miley is 20, so obviously there's no custody issue there.
Billy Ray and Tish have been married 19 years. They have THREE kids together. In addition to Miley and Noah, there's also Braison, who's 19.
Tish also has two adult children from her previous marriage, and Billy Ray has one adult son from a previous relationship. His name is Christopher and he was born in 1992, just like Miley. It was a busy time for Billy Ray.
15-year-old Sara Frey of Brentwood, California has leukemia. Shortly after she was diagnosed, she got to choose something from Make-A-Wish.
She said she'd always wanted to go on a cruise . . . and last Friday, she left for a Caribbean trip on Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas.
That's the ship that caught on FIRE on Monday . . . with Sara and her family aboard. They had to wait in the Bahamas until they could get flown home. But her family said they'd much rather be stuck there than stuck in Sara's hospital room.
Sara and her family got back to the States safely. Royal Caribbean refunded the cost of the tickets . . . which goes to Make-A-Wish . . . and Sara will get a "do over" on her wish.
She hasn't decided if she's going to take another cruise or choose something else.