Thanks for checking out my page on Q105FM.com!
I am originally from
The Six Worst Things for Your Hair (Source: SheFinds.com)
--Wearing your hair in a ponytail: Tight elastic bands around your hair cause breakage. If you wear a ponytail, keep it loose. Using hair bands made of thicker fabric helps.
--Protein-based conditioners: Too much protein will eventually make your hair loose it’s elasticity and cause it to break more easily.
--Cheap shampoo: Shampoo is really a you-get-what-you-pay-for product. The cheaper you pay, the more likely the shampoo is full of sulfates. That stuff is what makes your hair lather. But it’s also what strips away hair color and moisture. Avoid the sulfates. Check the ingredients label.
--Skipping heat protection: Blow-dryers and styling tools can cause long-term damage. Limit their use. And if you do use them, use a heat protection product.
--Silicone-based products: They prevent nutrients from penetrating the hair shaft. Check your ingredients label before buying.
--Brushing Hair While It’s Wet: Hair breaks more easily when wet. Dry it first.
Why you're tired, even if you got 7-9 hours of sleep..
1. Your diet: You know when you're eating well and when you aren't. Avoid satuarated fats when you can. They make you sleeeepy.
2. Your Job: You have to get up and move around. Sitting in one place all day will make you want to conk out and snooze.
3. Happy Hour: Alcohol messes with your sleep. You may be sleeping for 8 hours... but it's an interrupted sleep.
4. Vitamin D levels: Check with your Dr. for a blood test.
5. Allergies: Hard to sleep well when your head is all stuffed up.
6. Facebook. No really. Try to put down the electronics for an hour before you go to bed. You may have a much better night's rest.