Thanks for checking out my page on Q105FM.com!
I am originally from
Why you're tired, even if you got 7-9 hours of sleep..
1. Your diet: You know when you're eating well and when you aren't. Avoid satuarated fats when you can. They make you sleeeepy.
2. Your Job: You have to get up and move around. Sitting in one place all day will make you want to conk out and snooze.
3. Happy Hour: Alcohol messes with your sleep. You may be sleeping for 8 hours... but it's an interrupted sleep.
4. Vitamin D levels: Check with your Dr. for a blood test.
5. Allergies: Hard to sleep well when your head is all stuffed up.
6. Facebook. No really. Try to put down the electronics for an hour before you go to bed. You may have a much better night's rest.